- The vast natural beauty of the Lake District
- Sunday lunch in a cosy restaurant after a long rural walk
- Swapping urban life for wide-open countryside and peaceful lakes
Keswick, Lake District
Idyllic Lake District stay with breakfast, a three-course dinner and a choice of room types
When it comes to country walks, slow-roasted lunches, the acceptable side of corduroy and local ales in old-world pubs - the Lake District is where it's at. Close to beautiful Keswick, Borrowdale Hotel offers cosy accommodation in a property dating back to 1866, with many period features still intact and bucket-loads of warm, rural charm.
With the original room bells in reception and a walk-in wine cellar stocked with vintage bottles, this historic residence is a delightful base for exploring the surroundings fells, trickling streams and rolling hills. A traditional restaurant serves superb British food, while the guest rooms are classic and comfortable with a host of modern amenities to enhance your stay.
For more information on what's included, please see the offer details below.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions