- Visiting the gleaming spa for a luxury ESPA treatment and a swim in the midnight blue, starlit swimming pool
- The balance of quiet countryside surroundings and access to the buzz of Newquay
- A view of the beach while you dine on salty-fresh seafood
Cornish coastal spa hotel close to Newquay including breakfast and £100 to spend in the spa, bar or restaurant
Facing a vast stretch of wind-swept sand, Fistral Beach Hotel is a modern four-star spa hotel on the cusp of Newquay. With seven excellent beaches, a lively bar scene and plenty of surfing hot spots, this is one of the best-loved towns in Cornwall, yet the hotel is far enough from the centre to give a you a real sense of rural peace.
Watch the waves crash and sizzle while you dine on fresh seafood and sip chilled wine at the Beach View Restaurant. Return from a seaside stroll and head straight for the spa for a starlit swim in the pool, a soak in the Jacuzzi or an ESPA treatment.
Our offer includes a stay in a Standard double room with breakfast and £100 to spend in the spa, bar or restaurant. Please note, there is a two-night minimum stay required.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions