- The Grade II listed, ivy-clad architecture of this historic hall
- The location - perfect for exploring the windswept North Yorkshire Moors
- Retreating to the spa for a luxury treatment
- Two-AA-Rosette-awarded Chaloner's Restaurant, with its original Victorian features
Gisborough Hall Hotel
Guisborough, North Yorkshire
Historic country house hotel on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors - one offer includes a three-course dinner
On the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors, the imposing, ivy-clad Gisborough Hall Hotel is a Grade II listed country estate. Located on the fringe of one of the UK's wildest and most expansive National Parks and boasts period interiors, private grounds and an air of historic grandeur.
Overlooking woodland and the Cleveland Hills, this peaceful country retreat is all about relaxation. Inside, there's a relaxing spa offering Decleor treatments, a fire-lit drawing room and a fine-dining restaurant, awarded a covetable two AA Rosettes.
The rooms are individually styled with influences from bygone eras and more contemporary design. We're offering a stay in a Classic room, with breakfast, 15% off spa treatments and an optional gourmet three-course dinner included.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions