- The Northern Lights are an unmissable sight... if you're one of the lucky ones to catch them at the right time!
- The views over the town from the Radisson Blu Saga - especially from its fantastic Grill restaurant.
- Venturing out to visit Thingvellir National Park - an area of fascinating and diverse landscapes
Iceland Northern Lights break
Radisson Blu Saga, Reykjavik
A stunning three-night winter break in Iceland with a Northern Lights tour, spa access, breakfast and travel
The Northern Lights are just one of the natural features and phenomena that make the landscape of Iceland so mysterious and beguiling. With this fantastic three-night trip to Reykjavik you will get the chance to see some of the bizarre features that Iceland's unique tectonic geography and extreme Northerly location have created. you will also gain some insight into the fascinating contemporary and folk culture of this sparsely populated and amazingly remote island.
During your time in Reykjavik, you will be staying at the Radisson Blu Saga, a four-star hotel in the heart of town. Here you will enjoy stunning views over the city, hearty meals and the opportunity of some great spa treatments - a good way to unwind after a day's excursion (meals and spa treatments not included in the offer price). With its central location, you'll be able to explore the restaurants, shops and galleries of the downtown area.
This trip includes a journey to hopefully spot the beautiful but elusive Northern lights (we must stress there's never a guarantee they will be visible on your visit). Our offer is for three nights on a bed and breakfast basis, with spa access. Return flights are included, as are direct airport transfers.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions