- Having access to the fitness centre, sauna and Turkish bath - the perfect way to start or end your day
- Taking a trip to the nearby Spanish Steps or a tour of Vatican City
- The palatial interior with its gothic features and theatrical monochrome theme
Design Hotel in central Rome including a Deluxe room, breakfast and use of the wellness facilities
Talk about the Italian job: done. Not only is Leon's Place a palatial, high-glamour Design Hotel; it's also located in the historic centre of epic Rome, giving you easy access to the best of the sites. If that wasn't enough, it's been awarded a 'Certificate of Excellence 2013' by TripAdvisor.
Once the 19th century residence of an Italian aristocrat, the interiors have retained its feel of lavish decadence with twinkling chandeliers, theatrical draperies and a sleek monochrome theme throughout. Bedrooms are contemporary places to rest your weary head, where every luxury has been taken care of. There's also a chic cocktail bar, where you can sip champagne after a hard day's shopping.
Good to know
Please note, there is a Rome city tax of €3 per person, per night that's not included in the room price and is to be paid directly to the hotel on departure.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions