- Enjoying access to the fitness centre, sauna and Turkish bath - the perfect way to start or end your day
- Nipping over to the nearby Spanish Steps or taking a tour of Vatican City
- Leon's Place's palatial interior, with its gothic features and theatrical monochrome theme
A stay in a luxurious Design Hotel in central Rome, including breakfast, leisure and welcome drinks
Once the 19th-century residence of an Italian aristocrat, Leon's Place is now a palatial, high-glamour Design Hotel in the historic centre of epic Rome, providing easy access to the best of the sites. If that wasn't enough, this four-star hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
The interiors have retained a feel of lavish aristocratic decadence, with twinkling chandeliers, theatrical draperies and a sleek monochrome theme throughout. Bedrooms are contemporary havens to rest your weary head, where every luxury has been taken care of. There's also a chic cocktail bar, where you can sip champagne after a hard day's shopping.
Good to know
Please note, there is a Rome city tax of €6 per person, per day that's not included in the room price and is to be paid directly to the hotel on departure.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions