- This is a must-ski resort for serious enthusiasts of the sport - rated as one of the best in the world
- Schnapps o'clock - the apres-ski here is famously lively
- St Anton is home to one of Europe's highest restaurants, Verwall Stube, poised 2,185 metres up in the mountains
- Celebrating the festive season in this snowy wonderland (we even have Christmas availability!)
Luxury St Anton ski holiday
Chalet Narnia, Austria
Seven-night holiday in one of Austria's most prestigious ski resorts, including full chalet board, flights and transfers - with Christmas availability
Widely regarded as one of the best ski resorts in the world, St Anton is heaven for winter sports lovers. The snowfall here is some of the most consistently bountiful in Europe - so expect powdery slopes and extensive off-piste opportunities for the more advanced skier.
A traditional Tyrolian town, St Anton is breathtakingly picturesque and forms part of the popular Alberg ski region in Western Austria. There are an extensive 280 kilometres of pisted runs (the longest is a smooth 10.2 kilometres) winding through this huge Alpine resort, though of course - the apres-ski is as much of a draw here. With countless ice bars, pubs, restaurants and nightclubs serving Schnapps until late, there's plenty to do once you've kicked your boots off.
You'll be staying in a luxury chalet. Boasting a modern-traditional style, Chalet Narnia features a sauna, steam room and stunning views over the snowy scenery.
Good to know
There's no need to carry your equipment with you each day as the ski hire shop next to the lift station will store it for you (complimentary if you rent from there; for a fee if you have your own boots and skis).
Your stay in the chalet is fully-catered but please note that your chalet hosts take one day off each week. On this day, a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is provided only.
Please note that ski carriage is not included in the luggage allowance, but if you do wish to bring your own skis, you can arrange this directly with the supplier after booking.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions