- Witnessing the sights, sounds and smells of Thailand’s buzzing capital
- Exploring Chiang Mai’s spectacular temples and night markets
- Dusit Thanu Laguna Resort’s feng-shui inspired rooms just steps from the beach
- This holiday is ATOL protected (ATOL 9528)
Luxury Thailand triple-centre holiday
Dusit hotels in Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket
14-night Thailand holiday split between Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket with luxury accommodation, private excursions, breakfast and travel
Thailand, a place where east perfectly blends with west, is adventurous yet accessible, chaotic yet calming and lively yet luxurious. With diverse pockets of terrain, culture and lifestyle, this tour takes in three sublimely different destinations; you'll experience the bustling markets of Bangkok, the soaring temples of Chiang Mai and the powdery sands of dreamy Phuket. With this offer, life really is beach.
Your holiday will begin in Thailand's exhilaratingly mad capital at the luxurious Dusit Thani hotel. From your chic base, you’ll have easy access to all of the city’s vibrant street life and cultural landmarks such as the historic Grand Palace and the soaring Wat Arun and Wat Pho Buddhist temples. To help you make the most of your stay here, we’ve also included a tour of the wonderful Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
Once you’ve had your fill of Bangkok, you’ll jump on a plane to the breathtakingly beautiful ‘cultural capital’ of Chiang Mai. With its soaring mountains, sprawling river and ancient Buddhist temples (which you’ll be able to take in on your half-day city and temples tour), this city has plenty to offer. You’ll be staying at dusitD2, a hotel which secured a coveted place on Condé Nast’s ‘Hot List’. Located just off Chiang Mai’s renowned Chang Klan Road, you’ll be just steps away from the city’s bustling night bazaar, restaurants and shops.
Next, it's on to Phuket for a stint of uninterrupted rest and relaxation at Dusit Thani Laguna Resort. This spot is a tropical haven of breath taking stretches of golden sands, crystal clear waters, concealed Buddhist temples and delicious cuisine. Here you'll swap the noisy silk markets with a verdant location and feng-shui inspired interiors just steps from the warm Andaman Sea.
For more information about our offer inclusions, please see below. Here's a brief look at your itinerary:
Days one-four: Bangkok
Days four-seven: Chiang Mai
Days seven-fifteen: Phuket
Good to know
Your outbound (and possibly your inbound) flight will be overnight, so while this is a 14-night holiday, you will be away from home for a total of 15 or 16 nights. Check the ‘Travel details’ tab for more information. In addition, you’ll need a passport with six months validity left on your date of return to the UK.
- For more information about Dusit Thani in Bangkok, please visit their website or read reviews on TripAdvisor
- For more information about Dusit D2 in Chiang Mai, please visit their website or read reviews on TripAdvisor
- For more information about Dusit Thani Laguna Resort in Phuket, please visit their website or read reviews on TripAdvisor
- Compare our rates with others available online, starting with our supplier’s own website
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions