- Exploring the pretty gardens and admiring the view of the Taw River Valley
- The homely and traditional rooms
- The modern and sophisticated dishes on offer in the restaurant, where you'll have your four-course dinner
North Devon, UK
Luxury Devon manor house stay including breakfast, a four-course dinner with canapés and a glass of sparkling wine
Northcote Manor in North Devon is an historic country house that sits in 20 acres of beautiful grounds. Winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, this stately pile features luxurious rooms and suites, as well as acclaimed modern-traditional dining.
In typical Devonian fashion, it's really all about the food here, with lavish gourmet menus to sample and wine to complement each course. There's nothing like a walk in the country to work up an appetite and in the hotel grounds you can also go fishing, shooting and horseriding.
This offer includes a stay in either a Classic room, a Superior room or a Suite, including breakfast, four-course dinner with canapés (for which there is a vegetarian option) and a pre-dinner glass of sparkling wine (once per stay).
Good to know
You can check in at 2pm and check-out at 11am.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions