- The seriously hip minimalist interiors from multi-award winning interior designers Jestico + Whiles
- Striking a pose high above the Vltava river, on the 14th-century stone wonder that is Charles Bridge
- Getting lost among the gorgeous cobbled alleyways in search of the best Czech pilsner
Prague, Czech Republic
Lap up the culture and pilsners of Prague at an edgy Design Hotel, with breakfast, a welcome drink and late check-out
As recently as 24 years, ago the bohemian beauty of Prague was still cloaked from Western eyes, but since 1989 the unearthly charms of this grand European capital have been captivating millions of tourists, all keen to make up for lost time.
On the fringe of the historic cobbled centre, Pure White embodies the elegant facade and modern rebirth of the Czech capital. Within its classic five-tiered exterior is an ultra-modern interior from multi-award winning designers Jestico + Whiles.
Glide into the vaulted lobby, with its globular lighting floating over a sleek reception - noting the hip lobby bar for later – forego the lift to admire the bare-brick spiral staircase, and marvel at your steel four-poster bed - a welcome sanctuary after exploring the many fine sights (and possibly pilsners) of the erstwhile capital of Bohemia.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions