- Dining in style at the three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Soaking up the history and grandeur of the surroundings - we recommend doing this with a traditional afternoon tea
- Visiting nearby Rockingham Castle
A historic Grade I listed country hotel and spa with a choice of rooms, breakfast, plus a discount on spa treatments and dining
Rushton Hall Hotel and Spa in Northamptonshire is so grand and packed full of original features that you could easily imagine you're living the Downton Abbey dream. Except of course, you'll have a few more modern comforts than they would have done, and hopefully less drama.
This Grade I listed, four-star hotel is a magnificent 16th century building surrounded by 25 acres of beautiful grounds. With its large lake, croquet lawn and tennis court, these grounds provide the perfect country escape.
Having been awarded four coveted red stars and three rosettes for dining, the house itself is somewhat impressive, with generous bedrooms featuring period character, a gourmet restaurant, a full sized billiard table and the superb Stable Yard Spa - which has its own indoor swimming pool, fitness room and plenty of indulgent treatments on offer.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions