- The grand porticoed exterior of this 17th-century property
- The location - just a few minutes' walk from Windsor Castle and the chic high street
- Wren's Club & Spa, with its three-floor gym, sauna, relaxation area and luxury Decléor treatments
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa
A luxury 17th-century hotel and spa in Windsor, with breakfast, an optional dinner and extras
With its pretty shopping lanes unravelling from the castle at the top of the hill, Windsor is one of Britain's loveliest towns. Situated beside the River Thames just a short distance from Eton and Ascot, this chic neighbourhood is the perfect destination for a short break.
The four-star Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa is located right on the riverside, just a short walk from the high street, the area's famous green parks and the castle itself. Dating back to the 17th century, this Grade II listed building exudes English heritage and houses sympathetically restored interiors. Many of the original features have been retained, creating a stately backdrop for tasteful boutique furnishings.
In addition, the hotel boasts three floors of gym space, plus a dry spa area with a sauna and relaxation room.
Good to know
Please note that car parking must be pre-booked with the hotel and there is a charge of £10 per night.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions