- The ultimate cosy country hideaway with a thatched roof
- Long countryside walks and pub lunches in the gorgeous surroundings
- Exploring Devon's long sandy beaches and pretty seaside towns
Woodford Bridge Country Club
Milton Damerel, North Devon
A short break in charming rural Devon apartments - sleeping four or six people
This really is the English rural dream - a beautiful, cosy thatched cottage in the middle of the countryside, with a rich and interesting history. Woodford Country Club was once a 15th century coaching inn playing host to weary travellers and is located in the idyllic surroundings of Milton Damerel, North Devon.
You'd be hard pushed to find a more serene retreat, with modern and ultra-comfortable interiors and pretty grounds. At Woodford Bridge Country Club, it's all long country walks and hearty pub lunches. If you want to explore the area, there are heaps of pretty Devonshire towns nearby. Exmoor National Park is an hour's drive away and you're within easy reach of Devon's famed golden beaches.
Can't commit to booking right now?Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page and our terms and conditions